//Let's Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming, Art, Chat, Watever....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

//Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~

Go down 
2 posters

Own Sims 2?
Yea
//Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ I_vote_lcap50%//Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
//Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ I_vote_lcap0%//Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Never heard of it >.>
//Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ I_vote_lcap0%//Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
lolololololololz
//Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ I_vote_lcap50%//Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Hikari-chan
Admin
Hikari-chan

//Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ Empty
PostSubject: //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~   //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ EmptySat May 10, 2008 6:56 pm

Jeezus, I must be retarded or something
:B

NEW(5/11)~Caramelldansen version:

Last edited by Hikari-chan on Sun May 11, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/3085737
Hikari-chan
Admin
Hikari-chan

PostSubject: Re: //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~   //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:04 pm

//Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ IPOD_BETCH_XD_by_myXpokemans
Back to top Go down
*Ashley*

*Ashley*

PostSubject: Re: //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~   //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:04 pm

Hikari-chan wrote:
Jeezus, I must be retarded or something
:B

yes tressa that thing was very, very retarded * the umpa lumpa part was funny though
Back to top Go down
*Ashley*

*Ashley*

PostSubject: Re: //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~   //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:05 pm

And when u say "sims 2" do u mean the game on the DS or something totally different that i probably wouldn't know about
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Admin
Hikari-chan

PostSubject: Re: //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~   //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:47 pm

*Ashley* wrote:
And when u say "sims 2" do u mean the game on the DS or something totally different that i probably wouldn't know about
I think its for the PC
&& you can buy expansion packs for it
Back to top Go down
*Ashley*

*Ashley*

PostSubject: Re: //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~   //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:16 am

o ok i have it for the DS but not for my PC ya i think that my mom would freak if she saw me on the computer even more than i all ready am so i don't think she would get me somehting that would give me an excuse to be on the computer longer but then again that is prob the only reson she lets me stay after is so that im not on the computer IMing or emailing people!!!! LOL o well
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Admin
Hikari-chan

PostSubject: Re: //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~   //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm

*Ashley* wrote:
o ok i have it for the DS but not for my PC ya i think that my mom would freak if she saw me on the computer even more than i all ready am so i don't think she would get me somehting that would give me an excuse to be on the computer longer but then again that is prob the only reson she lets me stay after is so that im not on the computer IMing or emailing people!!!! LOL o well
Lawlz
My dad would let me buy ANY violence game or watever && let me play it
probably because I watched him play those "violent" games when I was 3 or so
eg: Diablo, Tomb Raider, thatonegame, and some game that was a gothic version of Alice in Wonderland (wut now?)
scratch wat was said above, there are waaay more games that have aot more gore and such
Im thinking of buying the Sims for PC, o so fun fun,.....

Imma stuck on the Sims 2 where you have to get Mechanical 5
what bout you? did you finish it?
Back to top Go down
*Ashley*

*Ashley*

PostSubject: Re: //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~   //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:24 pm

no the one for hte DS is way different thatn the one on the PC for one the one on the DS doesn't have much violence and the violence isn't the reason she doesn't let get those games it is the "sexual content" they suposeifly have so u know whatever
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Admin
Hikari-chan

PostSubject: Re: //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~   //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ EmptyTue May 13, 2008 12:34 am

*Ashley* wrote:
no the one for hte DS is way different thatn the one on the PC for one the one on the DS doesn't have much violence and the violence isn't the reason she doesn't let get those games it is the "sexual content" they suposeifly have so u know whatever
Lolz, I know the PC and DS versions differ.....like alot
yea, I kno some parents won't let them play games like Half-Life or Resident Evil because they say "the people explode when you shoot them/too much gore~" or something random....

I thought the sims had "sexual humor"
.......ah screw that, its basically the same thing....

yea sexual humor in sims = the bed is having a seizure
oh wow
-.-
Back to top Go down
*Ashley*

*Ashley*

PostSubject: Re: //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~   //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ EmptySun May 18, 2008 4:10 pm

yeah i know but i don't really care anymore so whatever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~   //Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~ Empty

Back to top Go down

//Sims 2 Video ~ Naruto/Akatsuki Retardationnnnn~
Page 1 of 1